The law firm GRECU & PARTNERS is looking for a junior lawyer to join our Compliance department (GDPR consultancy, E-commerce, and Labor Law). Even if you have no prior experience in the field, we are interested in offering you the opportunity to develop your career in an exciting professional environment.
– Excellent communication and writing skills.
– Quick learning ability and adaptability to legislative changes.
– Basic knowledge of GDPR regulations and/or experience in E-commerce is an advantage.
– Ability to work in a team and make informed decisions.
– Assisting senior lawyers in researching and analyzing legal issues.
– Participating in the drafting of legal documents and reports for clients.
– Contributing to the development and implementation of GDPR, E-commerce, and Labor Law compliance policies and procedures.
– Monitoring legislative changes and providing compliance recommendations.
– Close collaboration with the legal team to resolve legal cases.
To apply, please send an email containing a letter of intent and Curriculum Vitae to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to the professional development of each member of our team and offer a competitive working environment where you will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills.
This announcement is valid for the city of Bucharest.